Print this page


Refunds for Student-Initiated Complete Withdrawals from All Classes

Students withdrawing from the university must complete a withdrawal online through CentralLink to initiate the refund process. Further information regarding the complete withdrawal policy appears in the section on Academic Policies and Procedures. Students who have credit balances in excess of $1.00 on their student accounts after all university obligations have been met will receive a refund unless the student received financial aid.