Print this page


Undergraduate Certificates

Any currently enrolled undergraduate degree-seeking student is eligible to enroll in any undergraduate certificate program, but a certificate is not automatically earned by completing the requirements of a degree program, general education, major or minor. Students should consult with a departmental/unit advisor.

Non-degree seeking students must meet the existing admission standards to the University for Non-degree Special Admission. The student must consult with a departmental/unit advisor. The certificate will be noted on the transcript upon completion of the certificate program.

For more information, see Undergraduate Certificates.