Print this page


College Transfer Agreements

A person who transfers from another accredited institution within the United States with a transcript which documents as having satisfied the MACRAO or MTA Agreement, or a statewide transfer agreement, or completed an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science, or completed an Associate Degree in an applied or professional discipline (disciplines must be germane to a program at CMU), will also have satisfied the University Program portion of the General Education Requirements section at CMU. All other students may refer to the General Education Requirements in this Bulletin for guidelines on the applicability of their transfer credit toward University Program requirements.  See Undergraduate Transfer Credit Policy for additional information.