Print this page


Changing Degree Programs

To change graduate programs, the student should send a completed Request for Change of Program form along with the appropriate fee to Graduate Admissions. The request will be reviewed by Graduate Studies. Acceptance into one graduate program does not guarantee acceptance into another.

If the program change is approved, the student should meet with the new academic advisor and complete a new Authorization of Degree Program - Graduate or Certificate Program form and submit the completed form to Graduate Admissions.