Print this page


Students Who Move - Global Campus

The undergraduate student who moves from one program center to another should contact the new program center to be assigned to a new academic advisor, who will review her or his degree plan. If the undergraduate student has less than 20 credits to complete, he or she may wish to maintain contact with the original academic advisor if possible.