Print this page


Enrollment at Other Institutions

A matriculated CMU undergraduate student who has completed coursework at another college or university since his or her last enrollment at CMU must request that an official transcript be sent to the CMU Registrar’s Office as soon as the course has been completed. Electronic official transcripts can be sent from the institutions to Refer to the Transfer Credit Policy in the Academic Policies and Procedures Section of this Bulletin.